|Place of Birth||Azerbaijan Republic, Nakhchivan AR, Nakhchivan city|
|Date of Birth||31.12.1933|
|Education||Azerbaijan State University, physicist|
|Scientific degree||Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences|
|Topic of PhD thesis:
- speciality code
- speciality name
- topic name
Physics of the Semiconductors and DielectricsComprehensive studies of trapping centers in some KCİ-Ag phosphors
|Topic of doctoral thesis:
- specialty code
- specialty name- topic name
Physics of the Semiconductors and DielectricsOptical properties and band structure of gallium selenide
|Election of corresponding member of ANAS:
- date- speciality name
|Election of active member of ANAS:
- date- specialty name
|Total number of scientific publications||410|
|Number of scientific publications printed abroad||265|
|Number of papers published in journals indexed and abstracted in international databases||263|
|Certificates of authorship and number of patents||88|
- number of PhD
|Main scientific achievements:||In high-non-linear layered GaSe crystals; the induced radiation, the generation of second optical harmonic at condition of plase synchronism in near IR-range of spectrum, the transformation of pulse and persistent IR- lazer radiation in a vizible range of spectrum, the condensation of electron-hole pairs in electron-hole liquid under condition of high density of optical radiation have been obtained. The creation of physical investigation direction on layered and narrow-gap semiconductors and development new technological processes for making of radiation sources and infrared detectors have been researched. Development, creation and production of different types of optoelectronic devices of infrared technique for ciniten and special application.|
|Names of scientific works:||1. The induced radiation in GaSe... "Docladi AN SSSR", ,t.161,N5,1965.
2. GaSe-a new effective material for non-linear optic, Pisma vJETF, v16, N3, 1972
3. The deformation phenomena in layered crystals, UFN, v155, N1,1988.
4. Quantum oscillations under lazer pulses action in the e-GaSe layered crystal, Pisma v JETF, v.51, N3, 1990.
5. Phase-matched second harmonic generation at 789,5 nm in a GaSe crystal, Appl.Phys.Lelt., v.69(6), 1996.
6. Effective Nonlinear GaSe Crystal.Optical Properties and Applications. Lazer Physics, 19, № 5, pp.1092-1104, 2009.
|Membership with international and foreign scientific organizations:||1. Academician of the European Academy of Sciences
2. Academician of the International Islamic Academy of Sciences (Jordan)
3. Academy of Engineering Academy im.A.M.Prohorova
4. Honorary Doctor of NPO "Orion"
|Other activities:||Member of the editorial boards of journals "Transactions", "Fizika" of ANAS and Tyrkish journal of physics.|
|Awarding and prizes||1. Honored Scientist
2. Laureate of the State Prize of Azerbaijan.
3. Order "Şöhrət "
4. Laureate in S.Vavilova
5. Award "Europe-Turkey" in science
|Place of work and its address||Institute of Physics of ANAS, Azerbaijan, Baku AZ1143, 131 H. Javid ave.|
|Position||Chief Scientific Worker|
|Office phone||(+994 12) 4326143|
|Mobil||(+994 50) 6145522|
|Home phone||(+994 12) 5962329|
|Fax||(+994 12) 4326143|