|Place of birth||Azerbaijan Republic, Mingachevir city|
|Date of birth||02.04.1987|
|Education||Baku State University|
|Scientific degree||PhD in mathematics|
|Topic of PhD thesis:
- specialty code
- specialty name
- topic name
Analysis and Functional Analysis
Embedding theorems in generalized Besov – Morrey type spaces
|Total number of printed scientific publications:
- number of scientific publications printed abroad:
- number of papers published in journals indexed and abstracted in international databases
|Number of patents and certificates of authorship|
- number of PhD
|Basic scientific achievements||The main scientific direction is devoted to the study of the embedding theorem to functional spaces. In other words, new Morrey spaces with new parameters are introduced. To study the differential and differential-difference properties of functions from these spaces, both integrable and interpolated theorems are proved using the integral representation. It is also proved that the generalized mixed derivative of the functions from these spaces belong to the Hölder class. It should be noted that in the parametric case, representations of smoothness index is higher than in the case of the classical representation are proved. The obtained theoretical results are effectively applied to the problems of existence, uniqueness, and solvability of solutions of the corresponding partial differential equations. In other words, the high degree of the smoothness index of the considered generalized solutions of equations approximates it even closer to the case of the classical solution.|
|Names of scientific works||1. On Riesz-Thorin type theorems in Besov-Morrey spaces and its applications, American Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences vol.1, No.2, 2012,pp.139-154.(həmməllif A.M.Najafov).
2. On properties of generalized spaces Besov - Morrey, with dominant mixed derivatives, Proceeding of Institute of Mathematics and Mechanics, vol. 41, №1. Pp.3-15. Baku-2015 (həmməllif A.M.Najafov).
3. Interpolation theorems of the generalized Besov- Morrey type spaces with dominant mixed derivatives, Transactions of NAS of Azerbaijan, Issue Mathematics, 35 (4), 131-142 (2015).
4. On solutions of one class of partial differential equations, Electron. Jour. Qual. Theory Differ. Equ. 2017, No. 44, 1-9. IF.0,926 (Q1)TR https://doi.org/10.14232/ejqtde.2017.1.44 (həmməllif A.M.Najafov).
5. Interpolation theorems on the Nikolskii-Morrey type spaces, Caspian Journal of Applied Mathematics, Ecology and Economics, 6(1) July,2018, pp-111-121.(həmmüəllif Mustafayeva F.F.)
6. On embedding theorems in Sobolev-Morrey type spaces Journal of Contemporary Applied Mathematics, Vol. 8, no2, 2018, http://journalcam.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/2.pdf (həmmüəllif R.F. Babayev)
|Membership with international and foreign scientific organizations|
|Pedagogical activity||5 year|
|Awards and prizes|
|Main place of work and its address||Institute of Mathematics and Mechanics of ANAS, 9 B.Vahabzadeh str., Baku, Azerbaijan|
|Office phone||(+994 12) 5386217|
|Mobile||(+994 50) 3649552|
|Fax||(+994 12) 5390102|