|Place of birth||Azerbaijan Republic, Nakhchivan AR, Nakhchivan City|
|Date of birth||27.02.1954|
|Education||Moscow Institute of electronic equipment, automatic equipment and electronics, the engineer - the physicist|
|Scientific degree||Doctor of technical science|
|Title||Senior research scientist|
|Topic of PhD thesis:
- specialty code
- specialty name
- topic name
01. 04. 10
Physics of semiconductors and dielectricsQuantum size effects in the thin films of GaSe
|Topic of doctoral thesis:
- specialty code
- specialty name
- topic name
Solid-state electronics, radio-electronic components, micro-and nanoelectronicsPolarization processes, interphase interaction and heat physical effects in piezo-, pyro- and thermoelectric composites
|Total number of printed scientific publications:
- number of scientific publications printed abroad:
- number of papers published in journals indexed and abstracted in international databases
|102, 1 monograph
|Number of patents and certificates of authorship||14 c.a., 1 patent|
- number of PhD
- number of Doctor of sciences
|Basic scientific achievements||Produced, for the first time, nano-films of the GaSe and investigated quantum size effects in the films. Developed technology to produce active compositions and investigated polarization processes, interphase interaction and heat physical effects in the piezoferroelectrics and composites. On this basis, created different transducers. At high temperatures and pressure, structural phase transitions in the ferroelectric perovskites of PbTiO3, NaNbO3, BiMnO3 were studied. It was found that in PbTiO3 at T ≈ 720 K and P ≈ 2.5 GPA upon transition to a paraphrase, a sort of change occurs; a phase transition from the first to the second. In NaNbO3 with P pressure ≈ 1.6 GPa was observed to have a phase transition from an orthorhombic phase to a rhombohedral phase. For BiMnO3 the appendix of high pressure causes essential reduction of critical temperature of phase transition from a monoclinic phase to an orthorhombic phase with a coefficient of pressure of dTC/dP = – 39 (1) K/GPA. Methods of neutron diffraction with high pressures of 5.4 GPA at room temperature and power dispersive x-ray diffraction with high pressures of 4 GPA in the range of temperatures of 300 – 400K - - The crystal structure of an anti-ferroelectric material of Pb2MgWO6 was also investigated. Temperature and pressure dependences of parameters, volume of an elementary cell and interatomic lengths of communication were received; coefficients of thermal expansion and modules of comprehensive compression for the antiferroelectric and paraelectric phases Pb2MgWO6 were calculated. Developed and produced PC based data acquisition system for recording, processing and visualization of experiments data.|
|Names of scientific works||1. Matrix Active Micro and Nanocomposites Based on the Polymer, Semiconductive and Ferropiezoceramic Materials. Published by InTech, Croatia. P.375-404.
2. The splitting of the exciton line in the electroabsorption spectra of thin GaSe films. Thin Solid Films. 1980. 70,L. 13-16.
3. Exciton absorption spectra in GaSe thin films. Thin Solid Films. 1981. 75, L. 7-9.
4. Влияние структурных параметров пьезофазы на пьезоэлектрические свойства и зарядовое состояние композитов полимер-пьезоэлектрик. Электричество, 2007,№ 1, c.51-54.
5. X-ray study of phase transitions in the system of solid solutions K6W4Nb10O30- Na2Pb4Nb10O30- K2Pb4Nb10O30. J. of Phys. and Chem. of Solids. 2006, V.67, №12, P.2623-2627.
6. Structural polymorphism in multiferroic BiMnO3 at high pressures and temperatures, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2014, V. 585, pp 741-747.
7. Structural aspects of the antiferroelectric-paraelectric phase transition in double perovskite Pb2MgWO6 at high pressures and temperatures, Physics of the Solid State, 2014, V. 56, № 4, pp 765-770.
8. Pressure-induced change in the order of the phase transition in lead titanate: Structural aspects, Surface Engineering and Applied Electrochemistry, 2012, V.48, № 1, pp 69-73
9. Structural studies of the P-T phase diagram of sodium niobate, Journal of Surface Investigation. X-ray, Synchrotron and Neutron Techniques, 2012, V. 6, № 3, pp 546-551.
|Membership with international and foreign scientific organizations|
|Pedagogical activity||Docent of National Academy of Aviation of Azerbaijan|
|Other activities||Director of the special construction or design bureau “Register”.|
|Awards and prizes|
|Main place of work and its address||Institute of Physics of ANAS, AZ1143, Baku, H. Javid av., 131|
|Position||Head of laboratory|
|Office phone||(+994 12) 5395169|
|Home phone||(+994 12) 4925979|