|Place of birth||v.Boyuk Marjanli, Jabrail district, Azerbaijan|
|Date of birth||01.04.1958|
|Education||Graduate from Moscow Engineering-Physical Institute|
|Scientific degree||Doctor of Physical Sciences|
|Topic of PhD thesis:
- specialty code
- specialty name
- topic name
Physical electronics, including quantum
Generation of radiation defects in a wide-band dielectrics under UV irradiation and the kinetics of the non-equilibrium carriers
|Topic of doctoral thesis:
- specialty code
- specialty name
- topic name
Solid state physicsAn application of asymptotic methods to some kinetic models, dynamical systems and chaos synchronization
|Total number of printed scientific publications:
- number of scientific publications printed abroad:
- number of papers published in journals indexed and abstracted in international databases
|Number of patents and certificates of authorship|
- number of PhD
- number of Doctor of sciences
|Basic scientific achievements||
Conditions for the stable synchronizations between the laser systems with different types were established; this fact is of immense importance for the laser chaos based communication systems.
There are different types of chaotic synchronization. In an anticipating synchronization the driven system can be synchronized to the future state of the driver system. This type of synchronization is very important for the information processing, in the noninvasive diagnostics, etc.
Chaos synchronization is also exploited for the construction of dynamical logic gates AND, NAND, OR, XOR by controlling the synchronization error. This result may be used for the purpose of more compact and speedy computational hardware with reconfigurable properties.
By investigating the possibility of both in-phase (complete) and anti-phase (inverse) synchronization between the laser systems we have established that depending on the coupling rates between the systems a transition from the in-phase (complete) synchronization to the anti-phase (inverse) synchronization might occur. The results are important for the disruption of the spread of the certain infectious diseases in human populations. In the power system such transitions could be used for the prevention of the power blackout. Research in the lab has also established that chaos control methods can be used for the species preservation purposes.
The possibility of THz generators based on the synchronized Josephson contacts is established.
Chaos can be harnessed with chaos.
|Names of scientific works||1. E.M.Shahverdiev, Boundedness of dynamical systems and chaos synchronization, Phys.Rev. E, 1999, v.60, N4, pp.3905-39092. S. Sivaprakasam, E.M.Shahverdiev, P.S.Spencer, K.A. Shore, Experimental demonstration of anticipating synchronization in chaotic semiconductor lasers with optical feedback, Physical Review Letters,2001,v.87, 154101 (1-4)
3. E.M.Shahverdiev, Synchronization in systems with multiple time delays, Physical Review E,2004, v.70,067202 (1-4)
4. E.M.Shahverdiev and K.A.Shore K.A., Multiplex chaos synchronization in semiconductor lasers with multiple optoelectronic feedbacks, Optik - Int. J. Light Electron Opt., 2013, v.124, pp.3427-3429
5. E.M.Shahverdiev,P.A.Bayramov,M.V.Qocayeva Inverse chaos synchronization between bi-directionally coupled variable multiple time delay systems, Optik - Int. J. Light Electron Opt., 2013, v.124,pp.1350-1353
6. Shahverdiev E.M., Hashimova L.H., Bayramov P.A., Nuriev R.A., Chaos synchronization between Josephson junctions coupled with time delays, J. of Superconductivity and novel magnetism, v.27, pp.2225-2229, 2014.
7.Shahverdiev E.M., Bayramov P.A.,Qocayeva M.V., Coupling dependent synchronization switching in time delay laser systems,Applied and Computational Mathematics, v.13, 250-256, 2014.
8.Shahverdiev E.M., Hashimova L.H., Bayramov P.A. and Nuriev R.A.,Chaos synchronization between time delay Josephson junctions governed by a central junction, Journal of Superconductivity and Novel Magnetism, v.28, N 12,3499-3505, 2015.
9.Shahverdiev E.M., Chaos anti-synchronization in multiple time delay power systems, Asian Journal of Mathematics and Computer Research, v.7, issue 4, pp. 259-268, 2016.
10. Shahverdiev E.M.,Shore K.A., Dithered time-delays and chaos synchronization in lasers with multiple feedbacks, Asian Journal of Mathematics and Computer Research, v.10, issue 4, pp. 271-284, 2016.
11. Shahverdiev E.M.,Controlling chaos in some laser systems via variable coupling anf feedback time delay, International Journal of Modern physics B, v.30, N 25, 1650181 (12 pages), 2016.
12. Shahverdiev E.M., Hashimova L.H., Bayramov P.A. and Nuriev R.A.,The effect of parameter mismatches and noise on the chaos synchronization quality between time delay coupled Josephson junctions, Asian Journal of Mathematics and Computer Research, v.12, issue 4, pp. 306-315, 2016.
|Membership with international and foreign scientific organizations||1. American Physical Society
2. EU FP Marie Curie Fellow Association
|Awards and prizes|
|Main place of work and its address||Institute of Physics of ANAS, H.Javid Avenue 131, AZ1143, Baku|
|Position||Head of lab.|
|Office phone||(+994 12) 5372149|
|Mobile||(+994 50) 6315597|
|Home phone||(+994 12) 4976854|
|Fax||(+994 12) 5395961|