|Phone||(+994 12) 5372073,
(+994 12) 5372076
|Fax||(+994 12) 5372079|
|Chief||Rajiv Gurbanov Vidadi|
|Total number of employees||3|
|Basic activity directions||- Organizing an admission process of students to different spheres in Law and Human Rights, preparation of course materials, syllabus and establishment of courses.
- Establishing and enhancing the relations between the Institute of Law and Human Rights and respective scientific research institutions;
- Support to set up grant projects and divert them to appropriate directions;
- Communicating information about international conferences related to the activities of Institution, seminars and round table discussions to the colleagues;
- Adopting foreign experts to specific areas to improve effectiveness of scientific research;
- Organizing conferences, seminars and round-table discussions in the field of human rights.
|Main scientific achievements|