|Phone||(+994 50) 5853113|
|Total number of employees||1|
|Basic activity directions||
The Department of International Relations of the Institute of the History of Science was established to ensure the Institute's functioning in the development of existing international relations and establishing new contacts. It is crucial to use international practice to expand and further improve the activities of the scientific institution. At the same time, it is important to share the knowledge and potential of Azerbaijan in the field of the history of science and to explore and promote Azerbaijan's contributions to world science.
The newly established International Relations Department envisages the following key activities:
1. Development of bilateral projects with various foreign scientific institutions and cooperation with international scientific and educational centers;
2. Providing the participation in international conferences;
3. Expanding the works of the staff of the Institute in different foreign publishing houses;
4. Cooperation with foreign embassies and representatives in Azerbaijan officially;
5. Organization of scientific research activities of employees of Institute in foreign scientific-educational centers.
|Main scientific achievements|