The Institute of the History of Science of the Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences holds the II International Scientific Conference on “History of Science and Science of Science: Interdisciplinary Studies”, dedicated to the relevant issues of the history of science and science of science.
The conference program provides for a plenary session and work in sections, conducting thematic discussions. The proceedings of conference will be published. The detailed program of the conference will be formed and sent to the conference participants after the deadline for accepting applications and reports.
MAIN THEMES OF THE CONFERENCE
1) Sources, historiography and methodology of the history of science
2) History of natural and exact sciences
3) History of humanities and social sciences
4) Scientists and scientific schools
5) Science and popularization of science
Structure of abstract and full paper:
1. Title of abstract and paper
2. The author’s name, academic degree, affiliation and e-mail address
4. Languages: Azerbaijani, Russian, English
5. Abstracts can be submitted by e-mail (email@example.com).
Abstract Submission and Full Paper Deadline: 01 October 2021
Abstract size: max 300 words
Full Paper size: 2000-2500 words
Address: AZ 1143, H.Javid ave., 115, 2nd floor
Tel: (+994 12) 539 51 34, (+994 50) 268 22 44