|Place of Birth||Baku city, Azerbaijan Republic|
|Date of Birth||22 November, 1929|
|Education||Azerbaijan State University, Faculty of Law|
|Scientific degree||Doctor of law sciences|
|Topic of PhD thesis:
- specialty code
- specialty name- topic name
Theory and history of state and law; doctrines about the law and statePublic-political views of M.F.Akhundov
|Topic of doctoral thesis:
- specialty code
- specialty name- topic name
Theory and history of state and law; doctrines about the law and statePolitical and legal views of Azerbaijan enlighteners in the 2nd half of the 19th century - the beginning of the 20th century
|Election of corresponding member of ANAS:
- specialty name
30.06.1989Theory and history of political and legal doctrines
|Total number of scientific publications||
|Number of scientific publications printed abroad||18|
|Number of papers published in journals indexed and abstracted in international databases|
|Certificates of authorship and number of patents|
- number of PhD
- number of Doctor of sciences
|Main scientific achievements||For the first time, she has created grounds of studying of the national political and legal opinion in Azerbaijan, has formed appropriate school on the opening of a new direction in jurisprudence. Initially, she has applied the problematic research method of history of political and legal doctrines in Azerbaijan. The concept of formation and development of the ideology of enlightenment in Azerbaijan, as well as, scientific substantiation of development periodization of this ideology since ancient times have been given in her works. Problems of history of state and law of Azerbaijan and foreign countries, also theory of public state and law acts as scientific research facilities.|
|Names of scientific works||
1. “Public-political views of M.F.Akhundov”. B., 1958 (russian)
2. “History of political and legal doctrines in Azerbaijan in the 19th century - the beginning of the 20th century”. B., 1972 (russian)
3. “History of political-legal theories of Azerbaijan” (co-author). B., 1984.
4. “History of political and legal doctrines”. Moscow, (tomes I-III), 1985, 1986, 1989, Sections: history of political and legal doctrines of Azerbaijan, Georgia, Central Asia and etc.
5. “History of political and legal doctrines”. Moscow (1965, 1971, 1991) A number of sections of textbooks.
6. “Theory of state and law”. B., (1979)
7. “Theory of state and law”. B., (1988)
8. “State and law of Azerbaijan in ancient times and the early middle ages” (co-author). B., 2001
9. “History of contemporary state and law” (co-author). B., 2003.
10. “History of state and law of foreign countries” (co-author). B., 1997.
11. “History of state and law of foreign countries” (co-author). B., 2005.
12. Anthology of legal monuments of Caucasian nations. Legal monuments of Azerbaijan. C. 17, Rostov-na-Donu, “Altair”. 2015 (co-author).about 200 scientific articles and thesis
|Membership with international and foreign scientific organizations||Chairman and member of editorial boards on the journals of "History of state and law" and the Azerbaijani-Russian joint "International law and comparative law", Executive Committee of the Association Council of All-Union Political Sciences, Educational-methodical Council on Legal Sciences of the Ministry of Education of USSR, Educational-methodical Council of the Ministry of Education of Azerbaijan SSR, Expert Commission on economic, philosophical and legal sciences of the EAC's, Commissions of Azerbaijan constitutions 1978 and 1995, Council of Problems on Legal Sciences of ANAS. At the moment, she is the redactor on series of social and political sciences of “News of Baku University”, member of Public sciences department of the bureau of ANAS, Editorial board on series of history and legal sciences of journal of "News of ANAS", Editorial board of the journal of "Legal state and law," Section of the law on Terminology Commission under the Presidium of ANAS, Scientific Advisory Board of Supreme Court of AR and other scientific bodies.|
|Pedagogical activity||BSU, since 1952|
|Awarding and prizes||
1. 1969 – “The Honored Lawyer of Azerbaijan SSR”
2. 1976 – “Honor” order
3. 1985 – “Veteran of Labor” medal
4. 2000 – “Order of Glory”
5. 2009 – Individual scholar of the President of AR
6. 2009 – “For distinction” mark of the Ministry of Education of ARDiplomas of the Ministry of Education of AR, BSU, ANAS, MIA and other state bodies.
|Place of work and its address||Baku State University, Faculty of Law, AZ1073, Republic of Azerbaijan, Baku, Str. Zahid Khalilov, 23.|
|Position||Chief of department of Theory and history of state and law|
|Office phone||(+994 12) 5390484|
|Mobil||(+994 50) 3672131|
|Home phone||(+994 12) 4938573|