|Place of Birth||Georgian Republic, Marneuli city|
|Date of Birth||22 February 1952|
|Education||Department of Physics of the Baku State University|
|Scientific degree||Doctor of Philosophical Sciences|
|Topic of PhD thesis:
- specialty code
- specialty name- topic name
Dialektical and Historical materialism.Systematic Structural Analysis of Scientific and Technological Progress.
|Topic of doctoral thesis:
- specialty code
- specialty name- topic name
Dialektical and Historical materialism.Logico-methodological issues of Scientific and Technological Progress.
|Election of corresponding member of ANAS:
- date- specialty name
|Total number of scientific publications||
|Number of scientific publications printed abroad||122|
|Number of papers published in journals indexed and abstracted in international databases||49|
|Number of patents and certificates of authorship||15|
- number of PhD
- number of Doctor of sciences
|Basic scientific achievements||1. One of the founders of the Phenomenology of Life and a doctrine of "alive idea".
2. Put forward a special rule for the summation of social cognition.
3. First applied the method of systematical-structural analysis to Science studies and made a comparison between gnoseological and social models of science.4. Put forward the alternative mathematical models of world and a concept of “vector time”.
|Names of scientific works||1. The structure of knowledge: about a process of formation of the hierarchic. // Proceedings of the Metaphysics for the Third Millenium Conference. September 5-8, 2000, Rome. Vol.2, p.89-93.
2. Problems of Education in the Post-Soviet Era // Alliance of Universities for Democracy. Perspectives in Higher Education Reform. Budapest, 2000, Volume 9, p.121-125.
3. Civilization, Religion, and Terror // Perspectives in Higher Education Reform. Proceedings of the Alliance of Universities for Democracy. Bucharest, November 2002, Volume 12, p.227-231.
4. The unity of diversity as the basic principle of the western model of social organization // Proceedings of the Second world Conference: Metaphysics 2003. July 2-5, 2003, Rome. Vol.1, p.218.
5. East and West as social models // Global Studies Encyclopedia. "Prometheus Books", N-Y. 2005.
6. Al-Suhrawardi’s Doctrine and Phenomenology // Islamic Philosophy and Occidental Phenomenology on the Perennial Issue of Microcosm and Macrocosm. Dordrecht, “Springer”, 2006, p. 262-276.
7. Peculiarities of Education in the East and West // Proceedings of the XXIst World Congress of Philosophy: August 10-17, 2003, Istanbul, Turkey. In Volume 4. Philosophy of Education. Ankara, 2006, p.73-77.
8. Soul and Body in the Phenomenological Context Phenomenology of Life // From the Animal Soul to the Human Mind Book II. The Human Soul in the Creative Transformation of the Mind. Series: Analecta Husserliana, Vol. 94, “Springer”, 2007, pp.189-200.
9. Philosophy, science, culture. Their peculiarities in the East and the West. CA&CC Press©, Stockholm 2008, 132 p.
10. Comparative Analysis of the Eastern and Western Conceptions of Love // Proceedings of the XXII World Congress of Philosophy, Seoul, Korea; e-Book on DVD, 2008.
11. The Specificity of Human Body: Two Ideas in one Thing // Proceedings of the XXII World Congress of Philosophy, Seoul, Korea; e-Book on DVD – WCP 2008 Proceedings. Vol. 42. Philosophy of Mind. pp.91-96.
12. About the correlation of the memory and remembrance in the structure of the soul // Analecta Husserliana. v. CI. Memory in the ontopoiesis of life. “Springer”, 2009. pp. 243-253.
13. Religion, Ideology and Civilization // “International Journal of Academic Research”, 2010, vol.2, No 1, January, pp.202-205.
14. Ibn Arabi and literary-philosophical traditions of thought in Azerbaijan: the views belonging to various centuries on the same timeline // East and West: Common Spiritual values, scientific-cultural links. Insan Publishing: Istanbul, 2010, pp.441-454.
15. Ibn Arabi-Nesimi-Javid//East and West: Common Spiritual values, scientific-cultural links. Insan Publishing: Istanbul, 2010, pp.455-460.
16. Intentionality and Transcendentality // Analecta Husserliana. v. CVIII. Transcendentalism Overturned. From Absolute Power of Consciousness until the Forces of Cosmic Architectonics. “Springer”, 2011. pp. 97-102.
17. Creation and creativity // The Proceedings of “Metaphysics2009 4th World Conference”, Rome, 2011, pp. 318-324.
18. Synergetics as a Positivistic “Trick” for Philosophy // “Philosophy Study”, 2012, v.2, No 1, pp.27-34.
19. Phenomenology of Life or Life of Idea. Baku, “Azerbaijan University” Press, 2012 – 184 p.
20. Reason and Sense as the Frames and Partitions of the Temple of Life. // Analecta Husserliana. v. CXIII. Phenomenology and the Human Positioning in the Cosmos. The Life-World, Nature, Earth: Book One “Springer”, 2013. pp. 279-290.
21.The Unity of Eastern and Western Thought Traditions in Anna-Teresa Tymieniecka’s Phenomenology of Life // Analecta Husserliana. v. CXVI. Phenomenology of Space and Time. The Forces of the Cosmos and the Ontopoietic Genesis of Life: Book One “Springer”, 2014. pp. 273-284.
22. The Alternative Mathematical Models of the World // “Philosophy Study”, 2014, v.4, № 5, pp. 321-333.
23. The effect of Illumination on the Way Back from Aristotle to Plato // Islamic Philosophy and Occidental Phenomenology in Dialogue. Vol.7. The Logos of Life and Cultural Interlacing. “Springer Science + Business Media” Dordrecht 2014, pp. 25-35.
24. East and West as social models // Global Studies Encyclopedic Dictionary. Edited by A.N.Chumakov, I.I. Mazour and W.C.Gay, with a foreword by Mikhail Gorbachev. Amsterdam/New York, NY 2014. XI, 531 pp.
25.‘Türk Dünyası, Milli İdeoloji ve Felsefenin Önemi Üzerine Prof. Dr. Salahaddin Khalilov ile Söyleşi’’ // Türk Yurdu Dergisi, Ağustos, 2015, Ankara, Turkey.
26.Doğu-Batı Felsefe İlişkileri Üzerine Prof. Dr. Salahaddin Halilov`la söyleşi // Referans, Zeitchrift für Kunst, Literatur und Philosophy, Köln, Germany, No 21, 2015.
27. The Concept of “Western civilization” as Ideological and Geopolitical Factor // Proceedings of the 8th International Conference of Asian Philosophy Association. Istanbul, 2015.
28.The Four Different Aspects of Man-World Relations and the Ontological Nature of Culture // “Philosophy Study”, 2016, v.6, № 5, pp. 245-254.
|Membership with international and foreign scientific organizations||
|Awarding and prizes||
|Place of work and its address||İstanbul Uluslararası Felsefe Araşdırmaları Merkezi (The Istanbul Center of Philosophy Research – UFAD)|
|Office phone||(+994 12) 4981745|
|Mobil||(+994 50) 2129047|
|Home phone||(+994 12) 5026237|
|Fax||(+994 12) 5981301|