|Place of Birth||Azerbaijan Republic, Barda region|
|Date of Birth||20.01.1958|
|Education||Azerbaijan Polytechnic Institute named after Ch.Ildirim (present Azerbaijan Technical University), the faculty of "Automation and Computer Engineering", with a degree in "Systems engineering"|
|Scientific degree||Doctor of Technical Sciences|
|Topic of PhD thesis:
- speciality code
- speciality name- topic name
Automated control systems
Development of design methods of multi-microprocessor packet switching center performing adaptive routing function
|Topic of doctoral thesis:
- speciality code
- speciality name- topic name
Automated control and special-purpose systems
Information security models and methods in computer networks
|Election of corresponding member of ANAS:
- date- speciality name
|Election of active member of ANAS:
- specialty name
|Total number of scientific publications||651|
|Number of scientific publications printed abroad||410|
|Number of papers published in journals indexed and abstracted in international databases||305|
|Certificates of authorship and number of patents||4|
- number of PhD
|Main scientific achievements||
Developed the scientific and methodological basis for the construction of adaptive systems to provide information security of computer networks, and proposed models and algorithms for their synthesis;
Developed different models, methods and algorithms for the intellectual analysis of texts (Text Data Mining), as well as, large amounts of data (Big Data);
Developed the conceptual framework for the construction of variable structured private virtual networks to provide the information security of corporate users’ group, and proposed models and methods for their synthesis;
Developed models and methods for the analysis of social networks in the e-state environment, online community management, and intellectual analysis of personal data;
Suggested various conceptual approaches and proposals for the formation of the information society and its various segments;
Proposed new approaches and models for the network virtualization resources and the synthesis of clouds;
Proposed various approaches to the formation concept of the national information security system and its implementation.
|Names of scientific works||https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=S6u8m58AAAAJ&hl=en|
|Membership with international and foreign scientific organizations||
Member of the General Assembly of GEANT, The Association of European National Research and Education Networks.
Representative of Azerbaijan in the EaPConnect project to expand the capacity of scientific and educational networks of the EU4Digital: Eastern Partnership countries and accelerate their integration into world science within the framework of the European Commission's Eastern Partnership Program.
Representative of Horizon 2020 GN: 4-3 project in Azerbaijan.
- Acting as the professor of Azerbaijan Technical University and Azerbaijan State Oil Academy he delivered lectures on theoretical and technological basis of the development of computer systems and networks, information society, and information security.
- Since 2008, in the education system of Azerbaijan, he was the initiator and lecturer of the subject "Fundamentals of the Information Society" at the "Journalism" faculty of Baku State University.
- He is the organizer of the Training-Innovation Center established at the Institute of Information Technologies of ANAS in 2002 in the framework of the Doctor of Philosophy training in the Republic on the subject of "Informatics".
- In the framework of the reforms implemented by the Ministry of Education, he is closely involved in adapting the programs of "Informatics" and other IT-oriented subjects in higher and secondary schools to modern requirements, developing electronic textbooks, updating the terminological base, and he also provides scientific and methodological advice.
- He is closely involved in the formation of the national infrastructure of the Internet, the implementation of state policy in the field of the information society, the formation of e-science and its technological infrastructure, the development of the computer network AzScienceNet and its integration into the European environment.
- Chairman of Scientific Council on "Physics, Mathematics and technical sciences" under the Council for Organization and Coordination of Scientific Research of Azerbaijan Republic.
- Chairman of the Dissertation Board of the Institute of Information Technology of ANAS
Scientific expertise activity
Editorial Board Member of the following journals:
Social and political activity
Member of the editorial board of the National Encyclopedia of Azerbaijan.
Elected a member of the Coordinating Council of World Azerbaijanis at the 3rd Congress of World Azerbaijanis.
Member of the "Coordination Commission for Information Security" of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
Member of the New Azerbaijan Party
|Awarding and prizes||
"Taraggi" medal - 2009,
The medal "100th anniversary of the Azerbaijan Democratic Republic (1918-2018)"
|Place of work and its address||Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences, 30, Istiglaliyyat str., Baku, AZ1001, Azerbaijan Republic
Institute of Information Technology of ANAS, 9, B.Vahabzadeh St., Baku, AZ1141, Azerbaijan Republic
Vice-President of ANAS,
director-general of the Institute of Information Technology of ANAS
|Office phone||(+994 12) 5390167|
|Mobil||(+994 50) 2156432|
|Home phone||(+994 12) 4138163|
|Fax||(+994 12) 5396121|