|Place of Birth||Azerbaijan Republic, Ganja|
|Date of Birth||29 May 1951|
|Education||M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University (MSU), Faculty of mechanics and mathematics (1973).|
Doctor of Mathematical sciences
|Topic of PhD thesis:
- specialty code
- specialty name- topic name
Probability theory and mathematical statistics
Queues with moving servers
|Topic of doctoral thesis:
- specialty code
- specialty name- topic name
Probability theory and mathematical statisticsStochastic analysis of queues with moving objects
|Election of corresponding member of ANAS:
- date- speciality name
|Election of active member of ANAS:
- date- specialty name
|Total number of scientific publications||
150 scientific works and 3 books
|Number of scientific publications printed abroad||116|
|Number of papers published in journals indexed and abstracted in international databases||66|
|Certificates of authorship and number of patents||2|
- number of PhD
|Main scientific achievements||1. A special control function has been introduced that delays the moments of servicing requests for queuing systems, and in this class a control theory for queuing systems has been created. A wide class of controllable queuing systems has been identified, and an optimal control function has been found that minimizes the average waiting time.
2. A new universal method has been developed for estimating the elements of the covariant matrix of the deviation vector in regression models with a growing number of unknown parameters, an unknown error variance, and only one observation in one point. Based on this method, the estimation of the number of unknown parameters in regression models and the construction of a reliability band for an unknown function have been shown.3. A new static approach has been proposed for the optimal layout of letters of various alphabets on a computer keyboard. Based on the approach, the optimal layout of Azerbaijani letters on the computer keyboard had been proposed. Compared to existing layouts, the optimal layout reduces the strain on the hands and at the same time reduces typing time.
|Names of scientific works||1. Delays minimizing a waiting time in systems with recurrent scientific ervices. Scand.J.Statist., (1985), 12, p.301-307.
2. Статистические оценки в регрессионных моделях с зависимыми ошибками наблюдений. Теория вероятн. применение., (1989), т.34, No. 4, с.764-768.
3. Estimation of unknown parameters and Construction of a confidence band for unknown functions in regression models. Matematical Sciences, 1995, v.75 , №6, р.42-50.
4. Управление челночными (Шаттл) системами с случайным объемом. Докл. РАН, Математика. (1999), т.380, No.5
5. Линейные регрессионные модели с растущим числом неизвестных параметров. Докл.РАН, Математика. 2004, т.399, No.3.
6. Mathematical theory of regression models with increasing number of unknown parameters. Nonlinear models. Research Report №1, 2004. Lincoln University, Oakland, USA.
7. Statistical Analysis of the Regression Models with İncreasing Numbers of Unknown Parameters. Fern Universitat in Hagen, Seminarberichte aus dem Fachbereich Mathematik, Band 76, 2005.p.133-146.
8. On solving Statistical Problems for the Stochastic Processes by the Sufficient Empirical Averaging Method. Book: Publ. "Birkhauser", Holland, Amsterdam, 2007.
9. Statistical Approach for finding an Optimal Placement of the Letters of Azeri Alphabet on a Computer Keyboard. Intern. J. Applied and Comput. Mathem. 2009,v.8, No.1, pp.
10. Calculation of queues characteristics with non-stationary input flow. Intern. Journal Electronic modeling, 2012, v.34, №6, p.p.35-40.
11. Risk Analysis in Oil Exploration. İntern. J. Appl. Comp.Mathem., 2013, No.1.
12. Calculation of queues characteristics with non-stationary input flow.
Automatic and Computing Technics, Riga, 2014, №2.
13. Математические модели движущихся частиц и их приложения". LAP LAMBERT Academ.Publishing. 2015.
14. Mathem. models of lift systems and simulation. Proceedings of 13 ICMSEM,
Springer, Ser. Advance in Intelligent Systems and Computing. 2019, P.P.507-519.15. Kolmogorov Stories. Int.J. Probab. Engineering and Statistical Sciences., 2020, No.2
|Membership with international and foreign scientific organizations||Member of the World Academy of Sciences (TWAS, Italy)
Foreign Member of the Mongolian National Academy of Sciences
Honorary Member of the Academy of Sciences of Moldova
Professor Emeritus, Chengdu University (China)
Bernoulli Society for Mathematical Statistics and Probability (Belgium)
International Institute of Statistics (Belgium)
Founding Member of Chengdu University International Advisory BoardAssociated member of the Abdus Salam International Centre of Theoretical Physics (Italy)
|Pedagogical activity||1992 - Professor at the University of Munich
1992-1997 - Professor at Boğaziçi University (Istanbul)
1997 - 2015 - Professor at Baku State UniversityOver the years, he worked as a visiting professor at universities of the USA, Sweden, Germany, Turkey and other countries.
|Other activities||(1995–2015) - Elected Member of Parliament (Milli Majlis) of the Republic of Azerbaijan of the First, Second, Third and Fourth Convocations, member of the Commission on Science and Education.
2006-2008; 2011-2013 - Vice-President of Parliamentary Assembly of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation
Since 2015 – Secretary General of Parliamentary Assembly of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation.
Membership in the editorial boards of international scientific journals:
International Journal Management Science and Engineering Management
Applied and Computational Mathematics
İnternational Journal of Experimental Biology and Agriculture Sciences
Editor of Publications of Lincoln university (Applied Mathematics, İnformatics)
|Awarding and prizes||1980 - Azerbaijan Lenin Komsomol Prize Winner on Science and Technique|
|Place of work and its address||Institute of Control Systems of ANAS, AZ1141, Baku city, Bakhtiyar Vahabzadeh street, 68|
|Office phone||(+994 12) 5393869|