|Address||Nakhchivan, Heydar Aliyev avenue, 35|
|Phone||(+994 36) 5446991|
Doctor of Philological Sciences
(+994 36) 5446991
|Establishment history||Fund of Manuscripts of the Nakhchivan Branch of ANAS was formed by the decree of the national leader Heydar Aliyev “About the establishment of the Nakhchivan Branch of Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences” on August 7, 2002 and acts since 2005.|
|Basic activity directions||Collecting, organizing and cataloguing of Nakhchivan manuscripts|
|Main scientific achievements||
1. A.J.Jalilova. Bayrek Gushchuoglu. Baku: Seda, 2005, 200p.
2. S.M.Ibrahimov. Eastern peripatetism and imamism in Islam. Tebriz: Firuzan, 1385 (2006), 188p.
3. S.M.Ibrahimov. Isnaesheri. Baku, 2007, 120p.
4. S.M.Ibrahimov. Munisname. Baku: AzTu, 2008,143p.
5. S.M.Ibrahimov. Suli Fegih. Yusuf and Zulaikha (preface, dictionary, design and transliteration from the manuscript written in the Arabic language). Baku, MBM, 2008, 400p.
6. S.M.Ibrahimov. Philosophical thoughts in the Haji MollaMahammadNakhchivani’s work of “Sehabed-Dumu”. Baku: Publishing house of AZ.UT, 2009, 146p.
7. S.M.Ibrahimov. Exploration of manuscript texts being the national-spiritual wealth of Nakhchivan. Baku: Publishing house of AZ.UT, 2011, 201p.
8. S.M.Ibrahimov. Philosophical thoughts in the Haji Molla Mahammad Nakhchivani’s work of “Sehabed-Dumu”. I-II vol. (methodical means). Nakhchivan: Idea, 2011, 320p.
9. S.M.Ibrahimov. Human factor in the philosophy of Eastern peripatetism (methodical means). Nakhchivan: Idea, 2011, 75p.
10. S.M.Ibrahimov. “Heydar Aliyev and moral values”. Nakhchivan: Ajami, 2013, 280p.,
11. Nizami Ganjavi. Divan in Azerbaijani. Baku: Igra, 2013, 188p.
12. S.M.Ibrah 12. S.M.Ibrahimov.. Exploration direction of Nakhchivan manuscripts (collection of articles).LAPLanbert AcademiePublishing. Germany, 2014, 56p.
13. Catalogue of the books presented by Mahammad Nakhchivani to Tabriz National Library (translation and comment). I vol. Translator and compiler from the Persian languages F.Eylazov. Nakhchivan: Tusi, 2014, 128p.
14. Catalogue of the books presented by Mahammad Nakhchivani to Tebriz National Library (translation and comment). II vol. Translator and compiler from the Persian languages F.Eylazov. Nakhchivan: Tusi, 2014, 126p.
15. Hatif Isfahani Ordubadi. Tibname (translation and comment). Preparing to the edition F.Eylazov. Nakhchivan: Ajami, 2015, 240p.
16. F.Khalilov. Self-sacrificer of education: Hasanbey Gaziyev. Nakhchivan: Ajami, 2016, 88p.
17. .Khalilov. Scientific, literary and cultural environment of Nakhchivan: explorations. 2017, 248p.
18. S.M.Ibrahimov. Manuscript texts on spiritual-cultural heritage of Nakhchivan. Baku: Elm vetahsil, 2017, 336p.
19. F. Khalilov. Seyid Sabri, educated by the Nakhchivan literary environment. Nakhchivan: Ajami, 2018, 264 p.
20. S. Ibrahimov. Nematullah Nakhchivani: A prominent scientist-mufassier of the XV century . Nakhchivan: Ajami, 2018, 104 p.
21. F. Khalilov. Fund of Manuscripts of Nakhchivan Branch of ANAS. Nakhchivan: Ajami, 2019, 64 p.
22. The catalogue of manuscripts and old printed books in the Persian language. Compilers: F.Khalilov, F.Eylazov. Nakhchivan: “Tusi”, 2018. 218 p.
23. The catalogue of manuscripts and old printed books in the Turkish language. Compiler: F.Khalilov. Nakhchivan: “Tusi”, 2020.
|Total number of employees||10|
Council of Young Scientists and Specialists:
- deputy chair
- scientific secretary- members
- deputy chairman
- bureau members
|PR responsible person|
|Doctors of sciences|