|Phone||(+994 12) 4902476|
|Fax||(+994 12) 4903520|
|firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com|
|Chief||A. J. Huseynova
Doctor of technical science, professor
|Total number of employees||12|
|Basic activity directions||Preparation of automobile gasoline perspective quality and high-octane additives to them.|
|Main scientific achievements||
1. Expansion resources of the automobile gasoline using low-quality gasoline of the primary and secondary origin, as well as the involvement of non-petroleum feedstock.
2. Developed the process reduce the sulfur content in gasoline catalytic cracking without reducing octane number using processes extraction, hydrotreating and oxidative desulfurization.
3. Developed the process reducing the benzene content in the gasoline of reforming process using alkylation , transalkylation, hydroisomerization and extraction processes.
4. Developed process producing of the high-octane oxygen-containing additives on the basis of monatomic C 1 -C 5 alcohols and olefin -containing fractions from processes of catalytic cracking and coking.
5. Developed variants producing of the commercial gasoline corresponding to the world standards, using the above developments.