|Place of Birth||Bilasuvar district, Azerbaijan|
|Date of Birth||November 22, 1951|
|Education||Baku State University|
|Scientific degree||Dr. Chemical Sciences|
|Topic of PhD thesis:
- specialty code
- specialty name- topic name
Kinetics and mechanism of radiation-chemical fixation of nitrogen
|Topic of doctoral thesis:
- specialty code
- specialty name- topic name
Radiation Chemistry; Chemical technology of fuel and gas
Radiation-thermal processes in the solid organic fuels
|Election of corresponding member of ANAS:
- specialty name
|Total number of printed scientific publications:
- number of scientific publications printed abroad:- number of papers published in journals indexed and abstracted in international databases
|Certificates of authorship and number of patents||18|
- number of PhD
- number of Doctors
|Main scientific achievements||
1.Special amount (calculated per 1 ton raw materials) of hazardous wastes emitted into the atmosphere in oil extraction, treatment, transportation and refining processes has been determined.
2.Impact of methane emissions on the photo-stimulated physicochemical processes in the upper layers of atmosphere and the stationary concentration of ozone has been studied.
3. Semi-empiric formula of temperature and dose rate dependence providing maximal radiation effect on the base of general kinetic model of organic fuels’ radiation-thermal transformation has been iterated.
4. Optimal conditions providing chain regime of radiation-chemical decomposition process of hydrocarbons in liquid medium have been determined, a kinetic model of the process has been designed.
5. Optimal conditions of organic fuels’ radiation-thermal desulphurization have been revealed and a kinetic model has been proposed.
6. The regularities of oil degradation processes in the environment have been studied and the role of radiation in these processes has been evaluated.7. Physico-chemical properties and refining of the solid wastes generated at the transportation of the oil by pipeline has been developed
|Names of scientific works||
1. The principles of Radiation-chemical Technology of refining the petroleum residues. J.Radiation Physics and chemistry, 1995, v. 46, №4-6, pp. 1313-1316
2.Radiation-thermal transformation of Pentadecan. "Chemistry of high energy", 1999, v.33, №5, p. 354-359.
3.Environmental Security and Environmental Management: The Role of risk Assessment, 281-286. 2006 Springer. Printed in the Netherlands.
4.Gas formation regularities at the consecutive and simultaneous impact of ionizing radiations and heat on Turkish lignites. Fuel, 2011, volume 90, issue 8, p. 2555-2559.Elsevier.
5. Photochemical decomposition of hydrogen sulfide in the gas mixtures and generation molecular hydrogen. NATO Science for Peace and Security Series - C: Environmental Security, Black Sea Energy Resource Development and Hydrogen Energy Problems. Springer:-2013, p. 47-55.
6. Hydrogen and hydrogen containing gas formation at the radiation-thermal clean up of water from oil pollution. The Black Sea: Strategy for Addressing its Energy Resource Development and Hydrogen Energy Problems. NATO-Science series. Springer, p.122-126, 2013
7.A Study of Radiation_Chemical Conversion of Synthetic Oil Derived from Oil–Bitumen Rock J. Radiation chemistry Москва, 2013, Vol. 47, No. 6, pp. 449–455
8. Деградация Апшеронских нефтей в окружающей среде. Экология промышленного производства. 1(85) 2014.
9. Studying Photostimulated Processes of the Formatin and Decomposition of Ozone in the VUV- Photolysis of methane in air. Russian Journal of Physial Chemistry A, 2015, vol.89,No.8,pp.1482-1485
10. Radiation Resistance of Tar Fractions of Bituminous Oil. J. Chem. Chem. Eng. 9 (2015) 357-362
|Membership with international and foreign scientific organizations||
1. Active member of New-York Academy of Sciences-19952. Member of International Academy on Sustainable development-2000
1. Istanbul Technical University, Department of Mineral processings, professor, 1993-1996
2. Lenkoran State University, Department of Ecology, professor, 1999-20003. Azerbaijan Architecture and construction University, Department of Emergency situation and human life security, professor
Chairman of Ecological Society “Ruzgar”, since 1996
UNDP- expert on chemical safety, 2003-up todayUNEP-expert, 2006-up today
|Awarding and prizes||
1.“Tereggi” medalya (2011)2.Honorary degrees of ANAS Presidium (2002, 2005, 2011)
|Place of work and its address||Institute of Radiation Problems, AZ1143, B.Vahabzadeh 9, Baku, Azerbaijan|
|Position||Head of Laboratory|
|Office phone||(+994 12) 5394113|
|Mobil||(+994 50) 3207816|
|Home phone||(+994 12) 4249453|
|Fax||(+994 12) 5394113|