|Place of Birth||Geranboy District, Azerbaijan Republic|
|Date of Birth||02 May, 1935|
|Education||Electrical Engineer, Azerbaijan State Oil Academy|
|Scientific degree||Doctor of Technical Sciences|
|Topic of PhD thesis:
- speciality code
- speciality name- topic name
Correlation analysis of typical processes of oil refining
|Topic of doctoral thesis:
- speciality code
- speciality name- topic name
Technical cybernetics and information theoryAnalysis and и encoding of many random correlation processes on a real time basis
|Election of corresponding member of ANAS:
- date- speciality name
Space Information Systems and Devices
|Election of active member of ANAS:
- date- specialty name
|Total number of scientific publications||586|
|Number of scientific publications printed abroad||382|
|Number of papers published in journals indexed and abstracted in international databases||«Robust Techology with Analysis of Interference in Signal Processing», Kluver, Academic Plenum Publishers, New York, 2003, «Digital Noise Monitoring of Defect Origin», Series Springer-Verlag, London, 2007 və «Noise Control of the Beginning and Development Dynamics of Accidents» Published by in Springer, 2019.|
|Certificates of authorship and number of patents||109|
- number of PhD
|Main scientific achievements:||- Theory and technology for robust correlation and spectral analysis of noisy signals that allows for eliminating the effects of noise on the processing results in the case of non-compliance with such classical conditions as the normal distribution law and absence of a correlation between the noise and the useful signal do not hold.
– Theory and technology for improving the adequacy of identification, recognition and diagnostics in the case of non-compliance with such classical conditions as the normal distribution law and absence of a correlation between the noise and the useful signal do not hold.
– Technology for improving the conditionality of correlation matrices with balancing the relative errors of their elements.
– Adaptive position-selective technology for sampling of continuous signals that allows for determining the quantization time based on the high frequency spectrum of the noise, which makes it possible to eliminate losses of a certain portion of information, which are characteristic of traditional principles of analog-to-digital conversion.
– Theory and technology for the analysis of noise as a carrier of useful information.
– Theory and position-binary technology for the analysis of periodic noisy signals and noises.
– Theory and technology for noise monitoring of the latent period of origin of faults and noise prediction of industrial accidents.
– Design principles of multichannel analog-to-digital converters with synchronous mini-code delta modulation and compression of multidimensional continuous signals.
– Technology and system for receiving and analysis of seismic-acoustic information from the deep strata of the earth by means of steel bores of deep suspended oil wells of depleted deposits, which allow one to predict the time of registration of earthquakes by standard seismic stations.
– Distributed intelligent system for noise monitoring of the technical condition of high-rise buildings and strategic objects in cities of seismically active regions.
– Technology and system for noise monitoring of the latent initial stage of the origin of cardiovascular diseases.
– Excess frequency technology for analysis and identification of multidimensional fast random noisy processes and indication of microchanges in the technical conditions of control objects.
– Experimental research of the results of robust noise monitoring of seismic-acoustic noise obtained on the stations built in Balakhani near Baku, at the foot of the Kopetdag in Turkmenistan and in the village of Shikhli in the Qazakh region at the wells with depth no more than 200 m demonstrated the possibility of creating the network of seismic-acoustic stations that allows for determining the location of the earthquake focus and its approximate magnitude several hours before the existing ground seismic stations.
|Names of scientific works:||
|Membership with international and foreign scientific organizations:||
1. An expert on Computer Sciences of UNESCO since 19942. Member of the editorial board of “Mechatronics, Automation, Control” journal
|Pedagogical activities||Head of the chair of “Information technologies and systems”, Azerbaijan University of Architecture and Construction|
1. Member of the Presidium of the Higher Attestation Commission
2. Member of bureau of the Republican Veterans Council3.Member of the Republican Council of Elders
|Awarding and prizes||
1. Keldysh medal – 1991.
2. Honour Medal of Azerbaijan Republic – 2004.
3. Honoured Worker of Science of the Azerbaijan Republic – 2009
4. In 2015, he was awarded the Tusi Prize.
|Place of work and its address|
|Mobil||(+994 50) 5414455|
|Home phone||(+994 12) 5372322|
|Fax||(+994 12) 5392826|