An international conference on the topic "Heydar Aliyev and the development of modern biological science: successes and challenges" dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the birth of the National Leader of the Azerbaijani people Heydar Aliyev, jointly organized by the Division of Biological and Medical Sciences of ANAS and the Institute of Molecular Biology and Biotechnologies of the Mınistry of Science and Education of the Republic of Azerbaijan will be held on December 19-20, 2023, in Baku.
The deadline for submitting abstracts is 15.12.2023.
The main scientific directions of the conference:
1. Global challenges and prospects for future development in biological science
2. Genomics, proteomics, post-genome technologies in solving the problems of biological science
3. Gene, cell, and protein engineering, transgenesis
4. Digital technologies, machine learning techniques, and artificial intelligence in biology
5. The role of biological science in biological diversity, ensuring food security, stability of ecosystems, and environmental protection
6. Studies in population genome
7. Biorisk and biothreats, methods of their assessment, prevention, and elimination, anthropogenic effects on biological systems, issues of self-organization and self-recovery
8. Problems of bioethics and synthetic biology
Theses should be sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org (contact numbers: +994 50 3381571, 4636327)
Language of the conference: Azerbaijani and English languages
Please write in the subject of the letter “H.A.-100”.
Thesis compilation rules
Above the title of the thesis, the number of the section to which it belongs is shown on the right, and then a line is omitted.
Theses should be in Word A4 format, Arial 12 pt font (spaces: 2 cm on each side), 1.05 line spacing, no more than 2 pages in length.
There is no space after paragraphs and the text is justified.
The name of the thesis is written in uppercase letters in BOLD (black) font. After omitting one line, the first and last names of the authors of the thesis are written in BOLD font in the middle (full name). After omitting one line, in the middle of the next line, each author's place of work, country, and correspondent* author's e-mail address are given in italics.
After a line is omitted, the main text begins with a paragraph (paragraph - 1 cm) in a regular font.
Tables, diagrams and figures are not used in theses. A reference list is not provided.
Theses should reflect the results of original research. The text of theses will be checked with plagiarism software.
Those who submitted the thesis must speak at the conference.
Theses will be accepted for publication after evaluation by the organizing committee. Theses that do not meet the requirements will not be published.